Established in 2002, LouisianaView is a member of the AmericaView Consortium. The AmericaView Consortium is a nationally coordinated network of academic, agency, non-profit, and industry partners and cooperators that share the vision of promoting and supporting remote sensing data and technology within each state.
Go to LouisianaView.org official website
The goal of the LouisianaView program, established in 2002, is to promote the use of remotely sensed and GIS data by creating a consortium in the state. The consortium has facilitated research, data dissemination, education, outreach, and technology transfer leveraging federal and private investment in remote sensing instruments.
1) Strengthen a LouisianaView consortium of data users,
2) Actively build an archive of multi-sensor satellite imagery, aerial photography, etc., and a user-friendly dissemination mechanism,
3) Provide educational opportunities at the Institute of Higher Education (i.e., The University of Louisiana at Lafayette) and for public end users,
4) Collaborate in remote sensing research, and
5) Provide technological support and technology transfer to data users.
Please contact us for more information.
Follow @LouisianaView on Facebook.